Chronicles of Ancient Darkness: Soul Eater : Book 3 from the bestselling author of Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver
A boy. A wolf. A legend for all time.
The third book in the internationally bestselling WOLF BROTHER (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness) series by renowned author Michelle Paver. Torak has survived the summer and his heart stopping adventure in the Seal Islands. He and Wolf are together once more.
But their reunion is short-lived. As mid winter approaches, Torak learns that Wolf has been snatched. In a desperate bid to rescue him, Torak and Renn must brave the frozen wilderness of the Far North and step into a world of deceit, treachery and lies, coming face to face with a terrifying evil.
Another step is taken on his quest to destroy the Soul-Eaters, but with it comes the burden of an utterly chilling secret of his own...
- Series: Chronicles of Ancient Darkness
- Format: Paperback / softback
- 288 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Imprint: Orion Children's Books
- ISBN: 9781842551141
- Published: 7 Apr 2011
- Interest age: from c9years
- Fantasy & magical realism (Children's/Teenage)
- Readership: Children's (6-12)
- Weight: 234g
- Dimensions: 198 x 131 x 21 (mm)
- Pub. Country: United Kingdom
If you need to get in touch, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01440 386012