Elmer and the Bedtime Story by David McKee
The latest Elmer story from master picture book maker, David McKee - winner of the BookTrust Lifetime Achievement award, and the 2020 British Book Awards Nibbies Illustrator of the Year.
It's bedtime, and Elmer's looking after two baby elephants. But how will he get them to sleep? A good walk will do it, Elmer thinks.
But as they walk past their friends, everyone in the jungle seems to think he should tell them a bedtime story, and they each have their own favourites. What's yours?
- Series: Elmer Picture Books
- Format: Hardback
- 32 pages
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Imprint: Andersen Press Ltd
- ISBN: 9781839130946
- Published: 2 Sep 2021
- Interest age: from c 3 years
- Picture Storybooks
- Animal Stories (Children's/Teenage)
- Readership: Children / Juvenile
- Weight: 410g
- Dimensions: 247 x 282 x 12 (mm)
- Pub. Country: United Kingdom
If you need to get in touch, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01440 386012